Local, instructor-led live Information Security Risk training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Information Security Risk.
Information Security Risk training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Information Security Risk trainings in Turkey can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|cisa||CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor||28 hours||Description: |
CISA® is the world-renowned and most popular certification for professionals working in the field of IS audit and IT risk consulting.
Our CISA course is an intense, very competitive and exam focused training course. With experience of delivering more than 150+ CISA trainings in Europe and around the world and training more than 1200+ CISA delegates, the Net Security CISA training material has been developed in house with the top priority of ensuring CISA delegates pass the ISACA CISA® Exam. The training methodology focuses on understanding the CISA IS auditing concepts and practicing large number of ISACA released question banks from the last three years. Over a period, CISA holders have been in huge demand with renowned accountings firms, global banks, advisory, assurance, and internal audit departments.
Delegates may have years of experience in IT auditing but perspective towards solving CISA questionnaires will solely depend on their understanding to globally accepted IT assurance practices. CISA exam is very challenging because the chance of a very tight clash between two possible answers exists and that is where ISACA tests you on your understanding in global IT auditing practices. To address these exam challenges, we always provide the best trainers who have extensive experience in delivering CISA training around the world.
The Net Security CISA manual covers all exam-relevant concepts, case studies, Q&A's across CISA five domains. Further, the Trainer shares the key CISA supporting material like relevant CISA notes, question banks, CISA glossary, videos, revision documents, exam tips, and CISA mind maps during the course.
The ultimate goal is to pass your CISA examination first time.
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards
- Provide assurance on leadership and organizational structure and processes
- Provide assurance on acquisition/ development, testing and implementation of IT assets
- Provide assurance on IT operations including service operations and third party
- Provide assurance on organization’s security policies, standards, procedures, and controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Finance/CPA professionals, I.T. professionals, Internal & External auditors, Information security, and risk consulting professionals.
|pcbc||Business Continuity Management||35 hours||Description: |
This is a 'Practitioner' course and leans heavily on practical exercises designed to reinforce the concepts being taught and to build the delegates' confidence in implementing business continuity management. The course is also designed to encourage debate, and the sharing of knowledge and experience between students.
Delegates will benefit from the practical and extensive experiences of ours trainers who are practicing business continuity management and ISO 22301:2012 specialists.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Explain the need for business continuity management (BCM) in all organisations
- Define the business continuity lifecycle
- Conducting business continuity programme management
- Understand their organisation sufficiently to identify mission-critical impact areas
- Determine their organisation's business continuity strategy
- Establish a business continuity response
- Exercise, maintain and review plans
- Embed business continuity in an organisation
- Define terms and definitions appropriate to business continuity
By the end of the course, delegates will have a detailed understanding of all the key components of business continuity management and be able to return to their work, making a significant contribution to the business continuity management process.
|crisc||CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control||21 hours||Description: |
This class is intended as intense and hard core exam preparation for ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CRISC) Examination. The five (5) domains of ISACA’s CRISC syllabus will be covered with a big focus on the Examination. The Official ISACA CIRSC Review Manual and Question, Answer and Explanation, (Q,A&E), supplements will ALSO be provided when attending. The Q,A&E is exceptional in helping delegates understand the ISACA style of questions, the type of answers ISACA are looking for and it helps rapid memory assimilation of the material.
The technical skills and practices that ISACA promotes and evaluates within the CRISC certification are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CRISC certification demonstrates your skill within the profession. With a growing demand for professionals holding risk and control expertise, ISACA’s CRISC has positioned itself to be the preferred certification program by individuals and enterprises around the world. The CRISC certification signifies commitment to serving an enterprise and the chosen profession with distinction.
- To help you pass the CRISC examination first time
- possessing this certification will signify your commitment to serving an enterprise with distinction
- the growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills will allow holders of this certification to command better
positions and salary
You will learn:
- To help enterprises accomplish business objectives by designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based,
efficient and effective IS controls.
- The technical skills and practices that CRISC promotes, these are the building blocks of success in the field
|iso27005||Building up information security according to ISO 27005||21 hours||This course will give you the skills to build up information security according to ISO 27005, which is dedicated to information security risk management based on ISO 27001.|
|ethhack||Ethical Hacker||35 hours||This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. |
The purpose of the Ethical Hacking Training is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The Course is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Engineers
- Security Consultants
- Security Managers
- IT Director/Managers
- Security Auditors
- IT Systems Administrators
- IT Network Administrators
- Network Architects
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Ankara||Mon, 2019-02-11 09:30||N/A / 5400EUR|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Istanbul, Taksim||Mon, 2019-02-18 09:30||N/A / 5400EUR|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Antalya||Mon, 2019-02-18 09:30||N/A / 5400EUR|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Izmir||Mon, 2019-02-25 09:30||N/A / 5400EUR|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Ankara||Mon, 2019-04-08 09:30||N/A / 5400EUR|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Introduction to the use of neural networks||Ankara||Fri, 2019-03-15 09:30||1575EUR / 1975EUR|
|Simulink® for Automotive System Design||Antalya||Mon, 2019-04-22 09:30||6300EUR / 7300EUR|
|Machine Learning on iOS||Ankara||Wed, 2019-05-15 09:30||3150EUR / 3750EUR|
|Introductory R for Biologists||Istanbul, Taksim||Mon, 2019-06-17 09:30||6300EUR / 7300EUR|
|R for Data Analysis and Research||Ankara||Fri, 2019-06-21 09:30||1575EUR / 1975EUR|
We are looking to expand our presence in Europe!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!