Online or onsite, instructor-led live Apache Thrift training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Apache Thrift.
Apache Thrift training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Apache Thrift trainings in Turkey can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Thrift Course Outlines in Turkey
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Apache Thrift as they step through the creation of a client-server application with cross-language support.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Thrift
- Understand the fundamentals of Apache Thrift and how it works
- Build, test, deploy, and troubleshoot a client-server application using Apache Thrift
- Use Apache Thrift in a production environment
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.