Local, instructor-led live Apache Karaf training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice how to use Apache Karaf for deploying containerized applications.
Apache Karaf training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Karaf training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Turkey or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Turkey. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Karaf Course Outlines
Apache Karaf is an OSGi based runtime for deploying containerized applications.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to set up an OSGi based project as they step through the deployment of a modular Java application using Apache Karaf.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Karaf
- Understand the essential features of the OSGi runtime environment
- Develop a containerized application using the Apache Karaf run time environment
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Upcoming Karaf Courses
Weekend Apache Karaf courses, Evening Karaf training, Apache Karaf boot camp, Apache Karaf instructor-led, Weekend Apache Karaf training, Evening Apache Karaf courses, Apache Karaf coaching, Karaf instructor, Karaf trainer, Apache Karaf training courses, Karaf classes, Apache Karaf on-site, Karaf private courses, Karaf one on one training